25th February 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to write 3-4 papers if want to study B.Tech after completing M.Sc(Computer Science)?

Hello sir/mam
I am now doing my M.Sc in Computer Science.
I would like to go for B.Tech after this.
But someone told me that I could get
the B.Tech only by writing three or four papers of B.Tech.
Is that true? I am from Kerala.

26th February 2015, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to write 3-4 papers if want to study B.Tech after completing M.Sc(Computer Science)?

No, what you have heard is not right. By just writing 3-4 papers of B.Tech, you can get a B.Tech degree. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to pursue this course. Since, you are going to complete Master's degree in Computer Science, it is of waste of time to study B.Tech course because now-a-days, B.Tech course has no demand and most of the candidates who had completed B.Tech course had no job opportunities. If you are interested to B.Tech course at any cost, then, you need to appear in engineering entrance examinations and you can get admission in B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?