10th October 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How many years will it take to become a Professional Chartered Accountant on Graduation basis?

Hi,
Presently, I am doing my 12th standard. Can I do IPCC after my graduation because I feel that if I pursue IPCC along with B.Com, I would not be able to manage time. If I do IPCC after my graduation then how many years I would take to become a Professional Chartered Accountant? Please help me as I am in a confusion.

15th July 2016, 01:38 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many years will it take to become a Professional Chartered Accountant on Graduation basis?

As per the ICAI Rules Graduates with Commerce got 55% are eligible for CA Course through Direct entry route otherwise you can join CA course through CPT (Foundation) Route.
Through direct entry route you can able to skip the CPT course which is a Entry level of the CA Course, and you have to join the CA IPCC level which is Intermediate level in this course after completion of this level you can eligible for CA final level .
After the completion of B.com it is taken 4 and half years (Including Training period)
If you want to join Through Direct entry route first you can apply for this course with required documents and 9000/-DD after applying course you have to complete ITT, Orientation course which is conducted by the ICAI, after that you can eligible for CA IPCC Exams. After the completion of CA IPCC you need to complete 3 yrs of Article ship after that you can eligible for ca final exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?