12th September 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in NEET to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Reputed colleges in India?

Hello Sir,
I want to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy. Kindly tell me that I should appear in NEET for studying BPT? Which are the reputed colleges in India providing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  2. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  3. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  4. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  6. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  7. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details of the colleges in Kerala offering MPT? I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India
  9. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  10. Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply and eligibility for BPT course?
  12. How to apply for correspondence courses after 2nd PUC science?
  13. Is it possible to do bachelor course in Physiotherapy in aforementioned colleges?
  14. Details of colleges offering Bachelor in Physiotherapy?
  15. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  16. Can I study MBBS after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  18. Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
15th July 2016, 01:01 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I have to appear in NEET to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Reputed colleges in India?

Yes, you need to appear the NEET exam for join in BPT Course.
The admission process is based on merit.
Seats are allotted to eligible candidates on the basis of marks scored by students in the 12th Science board examination as well as entrance test.
Some institutes also have a minimum marks criteria, students who satisfy the minimum marks criteria are eligible for admission process.
Minimum marks criteria is usually around 50% marks aggregate in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects in 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?