1st September 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to complete IT course completely or I can go ahead and work in bank back office?

Hi,

i have done my graduation in
b.com and done professional cource in IT but half cource only done and working in bank as backoffice. is it good for me do complete IT cource for better job as m commerce background please help me out in this for better future and carrier

2nd September 2015, 12:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to complete IT course completely or I can go ahead and work in bank back office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

i have done my graduation in
b.com and done professional cource in IT but half cource only done and working in bank as backoffice. is it good for me do complete IT cource for better job as m commerce background please help me out in this for better future and carrier
You have completed B.Com course so you are eligible for bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
3rd September 2015, 10:48 AM
haripriya1993
Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to complete IT course completely or I can go ahead and work in bank back office?

Hi,

It is good that you have started doing some crash course in IT. It is better to complete it as it may give you an additional qualification. As you have done B.Com and working as back office, you can even try doing M.S.Office and Tally which will help you a lot at your work.
3rd September 2015, 08:58 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

If you want to continue this job in bank then my advise for you will be to continue your job without thinking of any other courses. Otherwise if you want to do some other job in future and doing this as a part time job, then you should complete your left away course as nowadays IT courses are in demand and you can get a good job on the basis of your IT course in your future.

All the best.
19th September 2015, 10:27 PM
DSP@1

Getting job in Banking Sector is a big task in now-a-days.

As you have completed your B.Com it is sufficient for your Bank Post.And for your future having professional degree in your hand is also an advantage.

If you think that you can crack this exam once again then complete your IT course and then appear for this exam once exam and crack this exam.

If you think that it will be difficult for you to crack Bank test once again then you better go for this job as getting bank job is not a small thing.But here you have to loose your 1 and half year course.

Later you can apply for IT course in 'Distance' from Open Universities and complete your IT course in distance.Here you can continue your job along with your Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?