12th March 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Further studies after Post Graduation in Travel & Tourism Management?

Dear Sir / Madam ,

I have completed my graduation in Commerce and later i have also Pursued my Post Graduation In Travel & Tourism Management .

What further studies can I do in the similar Field .

Related Questions:
  1. Internship of 45 days in Kerala for MBA(Travel & Tourism) 2nd semester student?
  2. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  3. Tours and Travels PGDM colleges in India?
  4. Courses related to travel and tourism after graduation in spanish language and literature studies from JNU?
  5. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  6. List of institutes offering PGD in Travel & Tourism Management in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?
  7. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management after 12th?
  8. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?
  11. Government colleges offering Graduation degree in Travel and Tourism course?
  12. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  13. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  14. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing?
  15. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphic Designing?
  17. How to seek admission in MBA in travel and tourism management?
  18. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
22nd September 2016, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further studies after Post Graduation in Travel & Tourism Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir / Madam ,

I have completed my graduation in Commerce and later i have also Pursued my Post Graduation In Travel & Tourism Management .

What further studies can I do in the similar Field .

The aspirant can study MBA in Tourism Management after post graduation in Travel & Tourism Management course. To join MBA in Tourism Management, one has to clear the entrance test like CAT, MAT, XAT etc. The value and scope of MBA course is much higher than other courses. If one is interested in teaching the subject in institutions then he can choose M.Phil in Tourism. The MBA course is available in various institutions in India. The hospitality and tourism is one of the fastest growing industries in India. The candidates after the course can work with Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Hotels, Shipping and Cruise lines, Resorts, Indian and International Airlines etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?