16th December 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in SRMEEE to get a seat in SRM Main campus?

Respected Sir, I want to get a seat in SRM Main campus so I want to know how much should I score in SRMEEE to get a seat in SRM Main campus? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th December 2016, 02:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in SRMEEE to get a seat in SRM Main campus?

There is no such fixed mentioned cut-off to be scored in order to get admission in the above mentioned Institute. You should however try to score as well as possible so as to be able to clear the minimum cut-off to get admission in SRM campus. Cut-off generally depends upon various factors such as;

> number of candidates appearing for the examination.

> examination paper level.

> number of seats available, etc.
18th December 2016, 04:07 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in SRMEEE to get a seat in SRM Main campus?

The SRM University, formerly SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.

As per my knowledge, you need to score your rank in between 2500 to 3000 for getting a seat in SRM Main campus.

CONTACT ADDRESS: SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Near Potheri Railway Station, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603203

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.srmuniv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?