16th December 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate and now I want to pursue Biotechnology course so I want to know what is the procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing class 12th (PCB and IP)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in CA after completing 12th standard? Is graduation mandatory for joining CA?
  3. How to get admission after 12th class to do Biotechnology? What is the procedure to fill the entrance exam after 12th?
  4. How can I become an Archaeologist after the completion of my Intermediate? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  6. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  7. How can I become an Automobile Engineer after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write to get admission?
  8. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  9. Whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th?
  10. Can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture after completing class 12th (PCB)? Do I have to write an entrance exam for admission?
  11. Can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)?
  12. Can I get admission in Infosys after completing class 12th Science (PCB)? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  13. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  16. Can I take admission in B.Sc or BA after completing class 12th ITI?
  17. How can I get admission in IIT after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  18. Can I get admission in College for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th from NIOS?
18th December 2016, 02:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write for admission?

You need to appear for JEE(Main) examination in order to get admission in the above mentioned course. Once you clear the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in Bio-Technology course in a good college/university and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?