4th November 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How to secure future of my son?

I am a parent of engineering student. Please do something for student who are out only for 2.53% of student are out this is not good. Please think of the future. If one year they are at home what they will do. Please do something for them they need some changes in MSBTE 53% student what they will do. At last they changed their field but we parent want our kids to see at good place but because of this our dreams never came true. Hope there will be some changes and all 53% student will get some good news and let them carry on with their study thank you from all the parents of engineering student. I request you from all the parents. Please do something. Mrs Seema Joshi 8879429775

5th November 2017, 01:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to secure future of my son?

You need to contact the higher authorities for any such issues, which is affecting your child's future. If it is a deep concern and many students are affected by it, then the concerned authority might think about doing something.

But for such change, all the affected families have to unite and raise their voice against it. Only one person can't bring change in the rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?