4th November 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in JEE Main for admission in DTU?

Sir, I have scored 92% in 12th class from HBSE board. Can you please tell. Sir, How much marks are sufficient in JEE main for admission in DTU. I am from SC category.

5th November 2017, 02:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in JEE Main for admission in DTU?

The marks required for admission at DTU will depend on many factors like, your category, your choice of stream and number of seats available. DTU is one of the top engineering institution in India, hence score should be excellent.

Being a SC category candidate, you will be eligible for admission with a lesser score than general category. Hence, just try to give your best according to the question paper.
5th November 2017, 02:38 PM
ashfaquekhan316

Default Re: Marks required in JEE Main for admission in DTU?

There is no such specific set standard to be scored in order to get admission in the above mentioned university. The cut-off marks are only declared once the examinations are over.

You should try to however do your best and I am sure you will be able to score well and clear the minimum cut-off the be eligible to get admission in DTU to continue with your studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?