22nd January 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?

Dear sir

My daughter did her 10th abroad CBSE board. Now currently she is doing her 12th CBse in Tamil Nadu. My question is

How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university?

Does she come in Normal quota or NRI quota

What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam. We are domiciled in Maharastra but native of Tamil Nadu

Does she qualify for other state quota in Tamil Nadu as she is domiciled in Maharastra but has 12th pass certificate from Tamil nadu

Related Questions:
  1. How many preceding year a student has to study in Tamil Nadu for qualifying Normal quota?
  2. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  3. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to apply for admission in Anna university as a Normal candidate other than NRI? -- [New]
  4. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  5. Which colleges will I get after doing B.E in computer science in chennai
  6. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  9. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  10. List of top Architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which engineering college(affiliated to Anna University) in Tamil Nadu I am eligible to take admission? I am pursuing my SSC through NIOS
  12. Which college can I expect after scoring 8342 rank in GATE?
  13. In which colleges can I apply for admission in M.Tech in CS after scoring 266 in GATE with 79.71 percentile?
  14. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  15. List of colleges in which I can get a seat after scoring 6752 rank in PGECET, CSE?
  16. Can I get Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu under Anna University counselling?
  17. Top universities offering M.Sc in Physics? Information about admission entrance exam?
  18. After diploma which course should I take to achieve my goal of robotics?
10th June 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?

If a student studied 10 th grade Cbse in UAE and 11th grade and 12th grade in India is he eligible for mobs admission under normal category or he comes under Nri. Quota.
25th February 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?

Dear sir, my son did his 9th&10th abroad EBSC board.now he is going to study 11th&12th in tamil Nadu.my question is,how many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify their medical counseling conducted by Anna University. (1)Does he come in normal quota or NRI quota. (2)does he qualify for Tamil nadu quota.
10th July 2017, 06:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, he is not eligible for Tamilnadu state quota because the candidate should have studied at least 4 years in Tamilnadu to get eligible for the state quota.

If he is studying 11th & 12th in Tamilnadu he'll be eligible for the normal quota but not in state quota or NRI quota because for NRI quota the candidate should have studied the previous years of education in foreign countries.

For getting admission in the medicine college you need to apply, attend and qualify in the NEET exam.
In NEET exam the 85% of the admissions are given based on the state quota and 15% admissions are given for the all over India quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?