19th December 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for RBI Grade B Officer if 3rd division is mentioned in graduation certificate even after scoring 70%?

Hi Sir

This is Shaik Mahaboob Basha. i secured 80 and 90 percentage of marks in 10 and 10 2.Actually i have to complete my Bachelor Degree in 2009 but due to some health problems i passed in 2010 so even though i got 70 percent in Degree it is mentioned in my certificate is third class.I applied for RBI Grade B Officer.But in notification i found only Degree with first class with 60 percent candidates are eligible.So,kindly let me know am i eligible or not for RBI Grade B Officer as soon as possible

27th December 2013, 10:58 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for RBI Grade B Officer if 3rd division is mentioned in graduation certificate even after scoring 70%?

I think you are not eligible to apply for RBI Grade B Officer because they clearly mentioned, the candidate should have a completed first class degree with a minimum 60% marks from a recognized university or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters.

Grade B Officer examination is conducted by Reserve Bank of India(RBI). This exam notification was already released. last date for receipt of application also already closed on 11 July 2013.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-->> The candidate should have a completed first class degree with a minimum 60% marks from a recognized university or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters.

-->> The candidate should have a completed second class Master degree with a minimum 55% marks from a recognized university or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters.

-->> The candidate should have a completed Doctor Degree with a minimum 50% marks from a recognized university or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters.

-->> The candidate should have a completed CA/CS/ACS.

-->> The candidate should have a completed Post-Graduate Diploma/MBA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.

-->> The candidate age should between 21 years to 30 years.

As per the notification, you are not eligible to apply for RBI Grade B Officer.
11th June 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for RBI Grade B Officer if 3rd division is mentioned in graduation certificate even after scoring 70%?

I am graduate, let me know I am eligible for RBI grade B officer recruitment 2014.
20th June 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for RBI group B officers recruitment?I completed my U.G [ B.E(CSE) ] with 88%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?