23rd December 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Is IGNOU certified course valid for government bank jobs?

Hello sir/mam,

Actually Sir, i have completed 10+2 exam but because of some family problem, I couldn't study further. But now i want to study in ignou either in b.com or bba. So i want to know if IGNOU certified courses are valid for banking jobs or not?

23rd December 2015, 10:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IGNOU certified course valid for government bank jobs?

Yes, IGNOU certified courses are valid for bank jobs.

IGNOU is recognized by University grants commission (UGC) and it's courses are approved by AICTE.

The degree obtained from IGNOU is valid and recognized. It is eligible and acceptable for bank jobs.
23rd December 2015, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course Yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for Banking Related jobs after completion of Graduation from INGOU. The basic minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for getting Bank Jobs is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since IGNOU is a recognized and best university, you need not worry about eligibility. If you successfully complete BBA course or B.Com course from IGNOU, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in Banking related Recruitments. Make sure you successfully pass Graduate Degree from IGNOU in order to be eligible.
24th December 2015, 02:31 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, IGNOU certified course is valid for government bank jobs.

IGNOU university is recognised by HRD department of Indian government. So, all the candidates who have passed graduation degree form IGNOU are eligible for government bank jobs.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years in order to apply for bank jobs.
There is no minimum percentage criteria.
24th December 2015, 02:45 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get jobs in banking and other sector after completing your course from IGNOU.

IGNOU runs by Central Government and is recognised by UGC. So, after completing your degree you will be eligible to appear for banking entrance examination and after qualifying in examination become eligible for recruitment in jobs.

So, you can take admission and start preparation for banking examination. As to appear in banking examination minimum required qualification is bachelor's degree.

For information about IGNOU visit at http://www.ignou.ac.in.
24th December 2015, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Degree from IGNOU is definitely valid for banking exams in India. The biggest proof is when you fill the IBPS bank exam there is a list of university in scroll which clearly have an option of selecting IGNOU as your university.

IGNOU is a reputed distance education university and degree from it is surely valid if your qualification meets the eligibility criteria for government job.
24th December 2015, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/mam,

Actually Sir, i have completed 10+2 exam but because of some family problem, I couldn't study further. But now i want to study in ignou either in b.com or bba. So i want to know if IGNOU certified courses are valid for banking jobs or not?
If you have complete BBA or B.Com degree from IGNOU then you can apply for banking sector jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
25th December 2015, 01:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have completed your education from IGNOU, you can surely apply for banking sector jobs, there is no harm in it. But, you should have atleast completed your graduation to be atleast eligible to apply.

So, if you wish to opt for banking sector jobs,you should definitely go for it without any hesitation.
21st December 2016, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE PASSED ASSOCIATE DEGREE (ADVANCE DIPLOMA) UNDER IGNOU - ARMY COMMUNITY COLLEGES SCHEME. MY REGISTRATION NO IS A24231440 . I WANT TO ASK THAT AM I APPLICABLE FOR GOVT JOB WHERE THE DESIRED QUALIFICATION IS GRADUATION
27th March 2017, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am illegible to admission in ignou D EL ED. But I want to do from distance. Is distance certificate valid for government teaching jobs. PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?