1st November 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?

What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Let me know the full information to prepare for the exams.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  2. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  3. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  4. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  6. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  7. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  8. What is the syllabus followed for government job exams after completion of M.Pharmacy course?
  9. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  11. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  12. List of Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Which Exams to appear for to get these Jobs? How to apply for these Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  13. What are the job opportunities available in government after completion of diploma in fashion designing?
  14. Government job in railways after passing IT? What exam to clear and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  15. Can I get a government job after completion of BAMS course in Maharashtra?
  16. After completion of B.Tech should I do M.Tech or MBA? Which one is better and what are the government job opportunities?
  17. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  18. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
2nd November 2015, 12:11 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?

A lots of the government as well as Private sector jobs are there after the B.tech. you can apply for the jobs of the Junior engineer in any state government or in central government department.

And best is that you can apply for the I.E.S. ( Indian engineering Services ) that are equivalent to I.A.S. services and all these services are offered by the U.P.S.C. commission.

Other government jobs where you can aply are-

>> SSC Jobs in-

C.P.O.

C.G.L.

L.D.C. and U.D.C.

M.T.C.

In Banking sector are-

Bank P.O.

Cashier

Bank Clerk

>> Can also join the Armed forces after qualifying the C.D.S. exam.
2nd November 2015, 11:02 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?

There are so many government job entrance exams for which the bachelor of technology candidates can apply. You have not mentioned any particular exam so it is not possible to provide you syllabus for all exams as different exams have different syllabus. After B.Tech, you can apply for the following exams:

1. Indian Engineering Services exam.

2. Civil Services exam.

3. Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering for PSU jobs.

4. Combined defence Services and AFCAT exam.

5. IBPS and SBI PO exam.

6. SSC CGL exam.

7. Intelligence Bureau ACIO exams.

8. RRB Senior and Junior Engineer exam.
3rd November 2015, 08:09 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

After completion of B.Tech you will have ample of opportunities in various sector. I mean to say in your core sector and also in other jobs in government sector. More over various PSU's jobs available for B.Tech graduates through GATE Score. If you want to get into Indian Railways you need to write IES Exam.

Here are various jobs available for B.Tech Graduates.

<> Civil Services

<> Indian Foreign Services

<> Banking Sector

<> Indian Railways

<> Staff Selection Commission

<> Postal Services

<> Central Ministry jobs like CID, IB etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?