25th August 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for BA LLB from Calcutta University?

My name is Avik Roy my age is 30 years i am eligiable for BaLLb course from calcutta university... my dob 21-08-1983 What is the age limit for Ba llb for Calcutta university?

26th August 2014, 08:29 AM
futureexpert

Default Re: Age limit for BA LLB from Calcutta University?

Dear if you want to pursue BA + LLB course from Calcutta University then first of all you should have qualified in the examination of 10+2 from a recognized board or university and must have secured at least 40% marks in class 12th then only you will be considered eligible to get admission in Calcutta University for BA + LLB Course.

There is no particular rule about age limit to get admission in Calcutta University for BA+LLB course and such type of instructions are not mentioned in the notification and admission brochure therefore do not worry you can get admission without any issue.

Just read the page number 29th of this attached brochure and get details about courses in Law offered by Calcutta University.

Thank You
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Calcutta University Courses List.pdf(546.6 KB, 287 views)
7th June 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

My age d.o.b is 01.03.1986.I want to get admission in B.A,LLB.Please suggest me.
26th March 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm now 19 can & my dob is 08/01/1998..Can I be eligible for admission in B.A Ll.B in Calcutta University??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?