10th August 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Is IMTS a fake institute?

I want to take admission in IMTS for BBA course of 1 year duration. Is it possible to complete BBA in 1 year? Anyone please help me. Is IMTS is fake institute?

10th August 2017, 10:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IMTS a fake institute?

No, BBA cannot be completed in 1 year it is a 3 years course. IMTS is not a fake institute, it is well recognized by UGC (University Grant Commission) and is also approved by DEC (Distance Education Council). So, the degrees completed from this institute are also recognized and nothing to worry about that.

11th August 2017, 01:42 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to complete BBA course in 1 year. BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a 3 years bachelors degree program and a candidate must have completed 12th standard with any stream from a recognized board in order to opt for BBA course.
IMTS (Institute of Management and Technical Studies) is not a fake institute, it is recognized by ISO 9001:2008, United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS) and All India Management Association (AIMA).

11th August 2017, 02:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

IMTS stands for Institute of Management and Technical Studies and this institute is not a fake institute.

IMTS is a UGC approved institute for management and technical courses.

And as you have mentioned in the thread above that, "is IMTS offer 1 year BBA course?". So I want to inform you that BBA course is 3 years bachelor degree course and you cannot complete this course in just 1 year. You must have to complete BBA in complete 3 years not in 1 year.

11th August 2017, 10:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

BBA is a three year course and if someone is offering it with only 1 year studies, then there is some doubt regarding its approval from UGC. Just make sure, the degree is offered by UGC.
There are some foreign universities, who are offering such courses online and they will not be valid in India for sure.

29th September 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to diploma in electrical engineering from imts, but i confused because its not ugc approved because its institute so any one assists me that the institute is right for this course.

19th February 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I have seen a lot of Comments against IMTS that this is a fake institute one of my friend is want to take admission but now seeing all this negative comments we are very confused..
What to do??

20th February 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Is imts institutes degree recognised by ugc for govt job

17th October 2021, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Is imts institute fake...I have to take admission in mac zoology

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?