19th August 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BS Electrical Engineering through education? What is the fee structure?

hi, i m living in singapore i wanna study BS electrical engineering, can i study at distance edu and i want to know fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.E through AMIE after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  2. Best universities for M.Tech/M.E in electrical engineering and fee structure?
  3. Can I join the B.Tech course after doing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  4. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  5. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  6. Whether IGNOU is AICTE approved to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? Total course fee of this Diploma course?
  7. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech in stream of electrical and electronics engineering
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course structure and fee expenses to study distance M.A.(Education) in Periyar University?
  10. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech stream in electrical and electronics
  11. What is the approximate fee structure of PGDCA course through distance education? -- [New]
  12. How to study part time M.E in Anna University colleges? What is the fee structure for electrical M.E course?
  13. Chances of getting into NUS for ME in Electrical or MS in Financial engineering? Fee structure of these courses?
  14. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  15. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  17. What is the fee structure for 4 years B.Tech in Roorkee Engineering College
  18. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
16th June 2017, 02:51 PM
Krichand Sahu

Default Re: Can I study BS Electrical Engineering through education? What is the fee structure?

If you want to study in government colleges the fees structure per semester will be nearly Rs 50,000...
18th June 2017, 05:51 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study BS Electrical Engineering through education? What is the fee structure?

There are some popular universities which provide distance education in electrical engineering like
>> Periyar University
>> NIBS
>> Lovely professional university
>> IMTS
>> IICE
>> Birla Institute of technology

*** Fees of the colleges ranges from 60,000 to 180,000 as per the present norms of the AICTE .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?