13th April 2012, 05:17 PM
devank99

Is IIAE Dehradun a fake university? Is it prestigious government institute?

i wanted to know whether iiae,dehradun is a fake university or is it aprestigious government institute.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  2. Is the institute affiliated to ICFAI university Dehradun? Market value of the institute and university?
  3. In which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 4000 in general? Can I get in Uttarakhand?
  4. Which are the engineering colleges in Uttarkhand?
  5. How many colleges after offering Air Craft Maintenance engineering course?
  6. List of top colleges in India offering B.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is IOPS Dehradun a valid institute for distance education program in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for the job in government sectors after doing B.Tech(Civil) from ICFAI University, Dehradun
  9. Where can I do a project in propulsion while in final year Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Which is the best BBA college in Uttarakhand?
  11. Is Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Dehradun a government or private college?
  12. Is IIPM institute affiliated with Gulbarga University? Should I get admission for MBA degree in this institute? Is it a fake institute?
  13. How to get admission in aeronautical engineering college after my intermediate -- [New]
  14. List of colleges along with their syllabus,available seats and fee structure offering PG course with biotechnology stream
  15. Names of the good colleges that I can get after scoring 123 marks in AIEEE?
  16. What is the total academic fee and hostel fee of madras institute of technology Chennai? Which exam to answer to take admission in MIT(Chennai)?
  17. Entrance exams conducted for Aeronautics? Is there a separate entrance exam for that course?
  18. Will I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 40400 AIR in SC category
16th April 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IIAE Dehradun a fake university? Is it prestigious government institute?

yes it is a fake......
22nd April 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is IIAE Dehradun a fake university? Is it prestigious government institute?

is it a gud university.recently i have passed my twelth i wanted to get admission here.i want to become a pilot in my life.is it gud for girls.
4th May 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

is iiae dehradun is government authorised engg. college of india
31st May 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that baba farid institute of technology(bfit),dehradun is it ugc recognised or not?
9th June 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Is IIAE Dehradun a govt. university???????????
14th July 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

is iiae uk government recognised?
18th July 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

is IIAE Dehradun fake university
28th September 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

is iiae fake or govt recognised
22nd March 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

is iiae fake or govt recognised
25th May 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

IF YOU WANT TO GO TO PILOT WHY YOU WASTING TIME...GO DIRECTLY TO NMC THAT IS IN USA BECAUSE IIAE CONNECTED TO NMC .WAIST TIME IN IIAE IN DEHRADUN ITS FALTU COLLEGE BECAUSE WAIST MONEY NEAR ABOUT 9 LACKS AND AROUND OF 10 LACKS LACKS TO 2 YEARS THEN AFTER YOU GO TO PILOT NO PLEASE DIRECTLY GO TO NMC THAT' MY RIGHT DECISION BECAUSE I AM THE STUDENT OF IIAE I KNOW VERY WELL....THANK YOU
8th November 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

IIAE Dehradun is a not an University and it is foreign course provider and people commenting without knowing the facts and they will be liable for legal action
IIAE
14th April 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

IIAE is not (Directorate General of Civil Aviation) DGCA approved college. Most of the students of my batch have already left this college. I would advice you not to fall for them.
7th May 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

which is the best aeronautical engineering college in India.I want to become areonautical engineer
7th May 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

which is the best aeronautical engineering college in India.I want to become areonautical engineer
13th November 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

my name dhanukeerthi i need your help please contact me 9994719503, [email protected]
1st December 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Can you guys suggest me about the best aerounatical college for becoming pilot?
12th July 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

20th July 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Which type of degree they will give students? Is degree is valid in india?
21st July 2015, 06:06 PM
john215

Re: Is IIAE Dehradun a fake University? Is it prestigious government institute?

Please guys don't think of joining this fake college.

There is no requirement to get in because it's not the good standard college.

There used to be a college named IIAE, Dehradun which started in 1992 and it has a good reputation as well but by some reason it has been shut after years , and this fraud person named mahendra kumar is using that name to make money.

Once u get in there there is no chance u will get any proper certificate or knowledge or job.

I have my personal experience of joining this fraud college but luckily me and my friends get in to the reality after a year and we left that place.

But still there are many students who have no future and the fraud director keeps on asking more fees.

Its better to join some foreign reputed college/university as this idiot is asking for the hell lot of money and not providing any good education.

And still if you can't afford foreign studies try to join government approved colleges where study takes place
24th May 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to join IIAE dehradun is it good or not plz tell me it is good or not I am from andhrapradesh to tell me call this number 9848957206
14th August 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to know whether IIAE Dehradun is a good university for aeronautical .If it is not then IIAE delhi is a better option.Please give me accurate information about both the universities.
19th August 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

IIAE Dehradun dehradun is one of the oldest Aeronautical engineering college in India and not fake
20th August 2016, 06:11 PM
raman07raman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinna Gowd View Post
yes,it is gud for girls.
you choose very nice campus.if you want any info..then call me
085040794xx

This person is a fraud he is from Andhra Pradesh and he is acting as if representing IIAE Dehradun but he works in South India, he has no contact or affiliation with IIAE Dehradun and if such actions continue legal action will be taken against them, such people will misguide students by providing false information so be aware of such people, if you want any information visit the institutes website and from there you can call on the given number or send a mail to the given email id

once beware of such people if you want any information you can receive it directly from them
5th April 2018, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IIAE is not (Directorate General of Civil Aviation) DGCA approved college. Most of the students of my batch have already left this college. I would advice you not to fall for them.
DGCA approval is required for colleges providing AME licenses not aeronautical or aerospace engineering. Its clearly mentioned in their website that they are foreign course provider, hence they are not university. They are just different to your traditional college all across India. In india aviation industry is doomed, hence its really smart of them to collaborate with foreign universities, so students can go abroad and atleast have a job after completion of course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?