27th August 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Information about complete procedure of entrance exam, syllabus and availability of seat for M.Tech in Sound Engineering at FTII?

I am doing my b.tec in electronics and communication engineering after the completion of my degree i want to do m tec in sound engineerin from FTII pune plz let me abt the complete procedure entrance exam,syllabus,available seats etc

Related Questions:
26th April 2015, 05:44 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Information about complete procedure of entrance exam, syllabus and availability of seat for M.Tech in Sound Engineering at FTII?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my b.tec in electronics and communication engineering after the completion of my degree i want to do m tec in sound engineerin from FTII pune plz let me abt the complete procedure entrance exam,syllabus,available seats etc
FTII - Film and Television Institute of India

There is no M.Tech program in Sound Engineering according to their official website but there is a PG Diploma course in Sound Recording and Sound Design. If you are looking at it then the below details will help you.

Eligibility criteria:

You should have Bachelor degree with Physics subject in 10+2 level. (You have this as you are B.Tech candidate).

Intake:

12 seats every year.

There is no update regarding 2015 admissions for this course. Please its official website regularly for latest updates/news. Tentatively the entrance exam for this course will be in the month of June.

I am sharing a link to download admission brochure. To download please click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?