9th July 2014, 12:52 AM
yagp

From which institute should I pursue BBA either NMIMS or IP University?

hello
i m looking to do bba
please tel me which is better
to do bba from nmims or ip university?????
please let me know as soon as possible
with regards

31st December 2014, 11:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which institute should I pursue BBA either NMIMS or IP University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagp View Post
hello
i m looking to do bba
please tel me which is better
to do bba from nmims or ip university?????
please let me know as soon as possible
with regards
Both the Indraprastha and NMIMS Universities are reputed universities which are recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) So, you can select any one of the university based on your location and financial position.

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a three year graduation which is divided into six semesters. There are so many colleges which offer BBA.

BBA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

-> The candidate must have passed 12th board examination in any discipline from a recognized university and final year students can also eligible.

-> The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% in 12th board exam.

Most of the university does not contact any entrance test for it. Admission to BBA program will be on the basis of your 12th score. The admission will be based on merit.

BBA gives you an overview about MBA courses ad you will be prepared for MBA in future. There are certain options after BBA but MBA is best if you want to reach high level in your career.

OFFICIAL WEBSITES:

www.ipu.ac.in
www.nmims.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?