13th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Can we do B.Arch directly without writing any exam?

can we do b.arch directly without writting any exams...please tell me can we do it

16th May 2012, 04:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do B.Arch directly without writing any exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can we do b.arch directly without writting any exams...please tell me can we do it
In order to pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), from any recognized institute, you will have to qualify entrance examination. The entrance examinations are conducted by the following regulatory bodies:
  • Institutes offering the program
  • Council of Architecture
  • Central Board of Secondary Education
  • Common Entrance Test conducted by respective states

Now, depending upon the requirement of the institute, you will need to qualify entrance examination conducted by any of the regulatory bodies mentioned above but since the course offered at any institute is regulated by Council of Architecture (COA), qualifying National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) becomes mandatory for most of the Institutes.
For more information, refer to the official website of any of the following institutes offering B.Arch :

NMIMS University
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
School of Planning and Architecture
Lovely Professional University
SRM University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?