2nd June 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bachelor in Library and Information Science after completing M.Com?

Can I do Bachelor in Library and Information Science. I have done M.com already and after that I have taken 4 years gap. Can I do it now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  2. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  3. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  4. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  5. Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  6. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for the post of librarian after completing M.Phil in Library and Information Science
  8. Is it better to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science for a graduate?
  9. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  10. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  11. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  12. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science?
  13. What is the benefit of doing Bachelor of Library Science and Information course through distance education?
  14. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  15. Bachelor of Library Science is available in IGNOU Aizawl?
  16. When the admission for Bachelor in Library and Information Science is held in Delhi?
  17. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  18. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
3rd June 2016, 05:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bachelor in Library and Information Science after completing M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do Bachelor in Library and Information Science. I have done M.com already and after that I have taken 4 years gap. Can I do it now?

Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.L.I.Sc) course. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in any Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 1 year. The course is available in various universities in regular and distance mode like;

University of Delhi - Official Website
University of Madras - Official Website
Annamalai University - Official Website
IGNOU - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?