22nd September 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th PCM candidate?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that it is possible to study Bachelor of Library Science as I am from PCM group of 12th Science? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  2. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  3. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  4. Possibility to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in The National Institute for Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack for 12th PCM candidate?
  5. Bachelor of Library Science is available in IGNOU Aizawl?
  6. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.Com 8 years ago?
  8. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  9. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  10. How to join NASA after passing BCA?
  11. Eligibility criteria for ISRO examination and what are the current vacancies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  13. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  15. How can I study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.A. 2nd year around 10 years ago? -- [New]
  16. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  17. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  18. How to do M.Lib after doing internship in M.A private from Kanpur University? I have done B.Lib
25th September 2015, 12:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th PCM candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I would like to know that it is possible to study Bachelor of Library Science as I am from PCM group of 12th Science? Kindly tell me about this asap.
Yes, you are eligible to study Bachelor of Library Science.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 40% marks from a recognized board are eligible for get admission in Bachelor of Library Sciencey.

Your age should be above 18 years.
25th September 2015, 10:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th PCM candidate?

No, it is not possible to study Bachelor of Library Science after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream. To be eligible to pursue Bachelor of Library Science course, the candidate must have obtained Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university. So, being a 12th passed candidate, you are not eligible to pursue Bachelor of Library Science course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?