1st March 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses available for a candidate who secure below 50% in B.A.(Economics)?

Sir, I have scored 43% till 2nd year of my B.A. I have taken Economics in my graduation. And I am expecting below 50% in my all 3 years graduation. I want to know that what course I join with this percentage which help me to get job?

10th March 2018, 05:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses available for a candidate who secure below 50% in B.A.(Economics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have scored 43% till 2nd year of my B.A. I have taken Economics in my graduation. And I am expecting below 50% in my all 3 years graduation. I want to know that what course I join with this percentage which help me to get job?

Some of the job oriented courses available for a candidate who score less than 50% marks in BA Economics are given below:

Certificate Program in Retail Trainee Associate
Diploma in Digital Marketing
Diploma in Hardware and Networking
Diploma in 3D Animation
Certificate Program in Showroom Retail
Diploma in Event Management
Diploma in Fashion Designing
Radio Jockey / Video Jockey courses
Tourism courses
Fitness / Yoga Trainers
10th March 2018, 11:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses available for a candidate who secure below 50% in B.A.(Economics)?

There are several course opportunities available to pursue after successful completion of BA in Economics course. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there are a very few job opportunities available for candidates from Graduation background.

As you have secured less percentage in Graduation, it may be a tough task for you to secure a job. Hence, I would suggest you to pursue Master's Degree courses after completion of Bachelor's Degree.

They may be,

<> Master's in Economics
<> Master's in Finance
<> Master of Business Administration (MBA)
<> Corporate Law courses..etc.,

The best courses may be MBA or Master's in Economics courses. I would suggest you to get good command over concepts that are taught in Bachelor's Degree as well as in Master's Degree courses to secure job easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?