8th March 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses available for a candidate who secure below 50% in B.A.(Political Science)?

Sir, I have scored 47% till 2nd year of my B.A. I have taken Political Science in my graduation. And I am expecting below 50% in my all 3 years graduation. I want to know that what course I join with this percentage which helps me to get job?

Related Questions:
15th April 2018, 04:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses available for a candidate who secure below 50% in B.A.(Political Science)?

In order to find job opportunities in Private sector, basically there is a certain percentage criteria. On the other side, there is no such percentage criteria required in order to find employment opportunities in Government Sector.

Hence, I suggest you to apply for government jobs with the above mentioned marks in Graduation. As you have secured 47% marks till 2nd year of Graduation, I suggest you to first study well in the third year. So that you may increase your aggregate marks in Graduation and thereby you may even find job opportunities in Private sector also.

On the other side, if you are interested to study further the other options available for you after completion of BA in Political Science are given below. They are,

<> Master of Arts
<> Bachelor of Laws
<> Bachelor of Education
<> MA in Political Science
<> Master of Business Administration..etc.,
18th April 2018, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses available for a candidate who secure below 50% in B.A.(Political Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have scored 47% till 2nd year of my B.A. I have taken Political Science in my graduation. And I am expecting below 50% in my all 3 years graduation. I want to know that what course I join with this percentage which helps me to get job?

Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured below 50% marks in BA Political Science are given below:

MA Journalism and Mass Communication
Diploma in Hotel Management
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
Certificate Program in Retail Trainee Associate
Certificate Program in Showroom Retail
PG Diploma in Tourism
Diploma in Fashion Designing
Diploma in Interior Designing
18th April 2018, 05:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured below 50% marks in BA Political Science are given below:

MA Journalism and Mass Communication
Diploma in Hotel Management
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
Certificate Program in Retail Trainee Associate
Certificate Program in Showroom Retail
PG Diploma in Tourism
Diploma in Fashion Designing
Diploma in Interior Designing
Diploma in Animation (2D/3D)
Diploma in Web Designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?