13th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses available to study in Abroad for M.Tech candidate?

Hi,
After completing my M.Tech, I would like to study further with an intention of job oriented courses in Abroad. Kindly tell me about the job oriented courses in Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Job oriented courses available to study in Abroad for B.Com(Accountancy) 3rd year student?
  2. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  3. Job oriented courses available to study for B.Sc(Botany) candidate?
  4. Job oriented courses available to study for 12th PCB candidate?
  5. Job oriented Diploma courses for BBA candidate?
  6. Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?
  7. Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured 43.9% in B.Com General?
  8. Which are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  9. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  10. Career oriented courses to study in Abroad for T.Y.B.Com and IPCC student?
  11. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  12. Career oriented courses after aeronautical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job oriented courses available for Architecture Diploma candidate?
  14. How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job?
  15. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  17. Which is better job oriented course among MS(Pharmacology) and MS(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad? List of universities which offer these courses in Abroad?
  18. Job oriented courses other than B.Arch to study for Architecture Diploma student?
9th September 2017, 05:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses available to study in Abroad for M.Tech candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
After completing my M.Tech, I would like to study further with an intention of job oriented courses in Abroad. Kindly tell me about the job oriented courses in Abroad.

Candidates after completion of MTech can pursue various courses in abroad like Master of Business Administration, Post graduation in Business, International Business, Project Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Hotel & Resort Management, Information Technology, Postgraduate diploma in Robotics and Automation, Embedded Systems Development, Mobile Solutions Development, Computer Applications Development, Global Business Management etc. For getting admission candidates have to clear the GRE or GMAT and TOEFL or ILETS.
9th September 2017, 05:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses available to study in Abroad for M.Tech candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Candidates after completion of MTech can pursue various courses in abroad like Master of Business Administration, Post graduation in Business, International Business, Project Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Hotel & Resort Management, Information Technology, Postgraduate diploma in Robotics and Automation, Embedded Systems Development, Mobile Solutions Development, Computer Applications Development, Global Business Management etc. For getting admission candidates have to clear the GRE or GMAT and TOEFL or ILETS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?