1st March 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc(Physics) or B.Tech, which is favourable to study?

Sir, I like to study Physics in B.Sc Graduation. I am studying in 11th Science. But many people are suggesting me to do B.Tech as I am good in my study. I am really confuse what to do? I want your advice for me.

9th March 2018, 08:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc(Physics) or B.Tech, which is favourable to study?

Always follow your own interest than suggestion of others. Never hesitate in life to ask for advice but in end select what suits you the best.

Science stream candidates can apply for both Bachelor of Technology or B.Sc in Physics. If you are more interested in Physics then select B.Sc in Physics without any doubt.
10th March 2018, 09:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc(Physics) or B.Tech, which is favourable to study?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, B.Tech course is the best course between B.Sc in Physics and B.Tech courses keeping career as well as job opportunities in mind. Of course, each of the courses has their own scope and career opportunities but when there is a comparison between these two courses of course B.Tech is the best one.

You may find good number of job opportunities after successful completion of B.Tech rather than B.Sc in Physics course. But still if you are really interested to pursue B.Sc in Physics course, then you may pursue this course and otherwise you may follow the suggestions that are mentioned above.

In order to pursue B.Tech, you are required to appear in an entrance examination to get seat in Engineering colleges and you may find immediate job opportunities after completion of B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?