30th March 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses available to study for B.Sc(Botany) candidate?

Hi,
I am pursuing B.Sc in Botany through IGNOU University. I would like to know what further studies should I go for after the completion of B.Sc. I want to do some job oriented courses. Please help me.
Thank you.

4th April 2015, 11:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses available to study for B.Sc(Botany) candidate?

The best course after successful completion of B.Sc (Botany) is Master of Science in Botany. Besides this M.Sc Botany course, other courses available are,

> Master of Science in Biotechnology

> Master of Science in Genetics

> Master of Science in Microbiology

As far as my knowledge is concerned, I would suggest you to opt M.Sc (Botany) after successful completion of B.Sc (Botany). As you are dealt with Botany concepts during B.Sc (Botany)., M.Sc (Botany) would be the best option for you to find bright career. If you are still interested you may even pursue Ph.D in Botany too by giving CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test Entrance Examination.
12th April 2015, 04:01 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: Job oriented courses available to study for B.Sc(Botany) candidate?

If you want to continue your studies in Botany then go for M.SC in Botany, with this you can join any science college as lecturer. you can also opt for B.ED course if you are interested in teaching in a school level. You have other option also that is you can switch to other post graduate courses like :

Bioinformatic

Genetic Engineering

Bio-Medical Engineering

And you can also go for Pharmaceutical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?