3rd November 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job oriented courses available for girls after completion of their matriculation?

Is there any job courses for girls after completion of their metriculation means the people who dont want to study after 10th class, is they have any availability of learning courses like tailering etc.,to learn at home or by attending classes for 1 0r 2 hours of the day. if available plz intimate me in detaile. thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How many courses are available after completion of 10th standard? Which are the job oriented courses?
  2. Which are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  3. Job oriented courses available to study for B.Sc(Botany) candidate?
  4. List short term job oriented courses one can do after Diploma completion?
  5. Short term job oriented courses for B.com Girls -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job oriented courses for me after completion of M.Sc in IT? Best Institutes for these courses in Chandigarh?
  7. What are the job oriented courses other than Embedded System? Is Automation a good course? Is there a less scope for girls in Automation?
  8. Which are the Job oriented courses available in Canada after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Which are the best Job oriented courses to do along with MCA course after completion of BCA course with 89% of marks?
  10. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  11. Job oriented courses available to study in Abroad for B.Com(Accountancy) 3rd year student?
  12. Job oriented computer courses after completion of 10th class?
  13. Various Job oriented courses after completion of B.Sc. Physics?
  14. List few job oriented courses in Kerala after vocational higher secondary completion? -- [New]
  15. Job oriented courses available to study for B.Com last year graduate?
  16. Which are the job oriented courses available after B.Tech?
  17. Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured 43.9% in B.Com General?
  18. Job oriented courses for Electrical engineer?
9th April 2012, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any job oriented courses available for girls after completion of their matriculation?

job oriented courses after 12th class?
2nd May 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any job oriented courses available for girls after completion of their matriculation?

i completed my 10th std in CBSE school , what are the courses for joining and diploma is better or studying 11th is better to get job oriented with high salary in computer science group.
2nd May 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I finished my sslc with 92%,I want to know that which cource will best for my future.
27th December 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th science stream..am confused of selecting a career courses other than medical and engineering with high salary?
6th June 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What course can I do after 10th by 50% marks
6th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What course can i do after 10th by50% from Mumbai university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?