16th June 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for BPE in colleges?

What is thae last date of BPE is what i am looking for long period of time so please tell me that what is tha last date of BPE

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for MPED after BPE?
  2. Does any campus of DU or JNU have BPE course to offer?
  3. BPE degree is applicable for KAS or not? -- [New]
  4. What is the qualification for Direction?
  5. Fees for BPE course in any mid range standard college?
  6. How may I join M.P.Ed program in Jammu university after completing B.P.Ed from Nagpur university?
  7. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. What is the last date to apply for B.Ed in affiliated colleges of MG university?
  9. Date of admission in medical colleges in Mumbai? How can I apply online for me and what is the date?
  10. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  11. List of top colleges I can apply for with rank 94 in PGECET for SE and IT? What's the counselling date?
  12. Last date for submitting the application form for MP engineering? Can a student studying in Bihar apply for admission test in these colleges?
  13. Suggest me best colleges for my GATE score -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to apply for various colleges affiliated to Delhi University for Commerce? Last date of admission to the course?
  15. How to apply for Government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu and when are the applications out?
  16. Last date to apply for Lateral entry entrance exams of various engineering colleges
  17. Date of the entrance exam of Medical Microbiology? How can I apply for that?
  18. Top BCA colleges or universities in which I can get after scoring 56.2 in 12th? What is the last date to apply and exam pattern?
15th January 2015, 07:33 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Last date to apply for BPE in colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is thae last date of BPE is what i am looking for long period of time so please tell me that what is tha last date of BPE
The application for BPE will be issued in every colleges on April month. So, the application issuing date starts at first week of April and ends with last week of June. The application fees may differ according to the cast for SC/ST Rs.300 for other caste they collecting Rs.600. So, you can wait till April month to apply for BPE course.
11th June 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for BPE in colleges?

My, brother has scored 47% in 10 2 exam.now how can he get admission in B.P.E. nd from where?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?