9th June 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Date of the entrance exam of Medical Microbiology? How can I apply for that?

what is the entrance exam date for medical microbiology batch and hw can we apply for that.pls give ful information about entrance date and colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  2. Entrance examinations for MSc Medical Microbiology? How can I apply for entrance examination?
  3. How to study MSc Medical Microbiology after doing final year BSc Industrial Microbiology? What is the fee structure and the entrance exam date?
  4. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  5. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  6. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  7. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information about MSc medical microbiology entrance exam? I have completed BSc medical lab technician course
  9. Entrance exam to be answered to do PG or integrated Ph.D in Virology, immunology or medical microbiology?
  10. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  12. Information about the colleges and institutes offering Medical Microbiology? Should I face any entrance exam? What about the job placements?
  13. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study?
  14. Where should I apply for Ph.D in Medical Microbiology after completion of M.Sc in General Microbiology?
  15. What is the syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc medical microbiology?
  16. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  17. Can i get Medical Microbiology stream for M.Sc.?
  18. List of institutes offering Microbiology and Medical Microbiology undergraduate courses in Calicut? Detailed information about both? -- [New]
3rd December 2011, 09:26 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Date of the entrance exam of Medical Microbiology? How can I apply for that?

Hello,

To get an exact and appropriate answer please specify the name of exam as there are various of them.
Well for some information , the PG entrance exams has already taken place in july 2011 and the next is expected in same interval.

Regards,
Priyanka
28th January 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the entrance exam of Medical Microbiology? How can I apply for that?

is der any entrance for bsc microbiology in colleges who hav bsc microbiology?
19th October 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm currently pursuing Final year B.Sc in microbiology,z there any entrance exam available for M.sc in medical microbiology to get an admission in Manipal university,karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?