10th June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission in medical colleges in Mumbai? How can I apply online for me and what is the date?

date of admission in medical colleges in mumbai is when and is there any medical college in mumbai form already distributed ? which medical colleges can i apply online and when with date?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  2. What is the B.Ed online admission date and fees of Mumbai University
  3. How to take admission in M.Com in Mumbai University if the last date is over?
  4. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  5. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  6. Marks required for admission in D.Ed Colleges? How can I get D.Ed form online? Procedure to apply and date of D.Ed exam?
  7. Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?
  8. Procedure for F.Y.B.A online admission in Mumbai University?
  9. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  10. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  11. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course? -- [New]
  12. Date of online CPT exam? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the date of the B.Ed entrance exam in Mumbai? How to apply and the names of the colleges of B.Ed?
  14. List top best colleges in Mumbai for doing M.Sc. Genetics?
  15. Admission date of B.Sc. IT in Mumbai colleges?
  16. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  17. Date of the entrance exam of Medical Microbiology? How can I apply for that?
  18. Criteria for admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai?
18th November 2011, 04:28 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of admission in medical colleges in Mumbai? How can I apply online for me and what is the date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
date of admission in medical colleges in mumbai is when and is there any medical college in mumbai form already distributed ? which medical colleges can i apply online and when with date?
HI,
For admissions in the top medical college you have to qualify the two exam:-

AIPMT-2012
MH-CET-2012

MH-CET
Schedule & Sale of information brochure and application forms:Through Jr. College/High School/Divisional Authority, from February to March

Month of Examination: May

ALL INDIA PMT:-

Dates for availability of application forms: October 4th week – December first week

Last date for receipt of finished application forms: December 1st week

Date of Preliminary exam: April 1st week

Date of Final Examination: May mid week

ALL THE BEST!
16th June 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission in medical colleges in Mumbai? How can I apply online for me and what is the date?

i got my cet result....how do i apply online in medical college????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?