1st March 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.A(English) and B.Ed at the same time after completing B.A.?

Hello, I am studying B.A. with English Honors. I want to become a Teacher. But I want to repeat my stream in post graduation M.A. And also I want to do B.Ed course. So, I am eligible to do both courses at the same time or not?

10th March 2018, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.A(English) and B.Ed at the same time after completing B.A.?

One of the course should be in distance mode, if you want to pursue both at the same time. B.Ed in distance mode without 2 years experience is not possible.

Hence, you need to take admission in regular B.Ed and pursue MA in distance mode from a recognized university.
11th March 2018, 03:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.A(English) and B.Ed at the same time after completing B.A.?

No, you are not eligible to pursue two course simultaneously.

So, either you can pursue Master degree or pursue B.Ed.

If you are interested in teaching job at school it will be best to pursue B.Ed course first.

B.Ed is among the mandatory qualification to appear for entrance examination for recruitment as teacher.
11th March 2018, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am studying B.A. with English Honors. I want to become a Teacher. But I want to repeat my stream in post graduation M.A. And also I want to do B.Ed course. So, I am eligible to do both courses at the same time or not?

You are not eligible to study MA English and BEd at the same time after completion of BA. If you join any one of the course for example MA English then you have to submit all your academic certificates of BA, transfer certificate, migration certificate, etc. for the admission. Again, how you can join the BEd course without any certificates (original) mentioned above. Therefore, it is not possible to study MA English and BEd together. You should first complete one course and pursue the other course later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?