1st March 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study and fee structure of B.Com course in IGNOU?

Respected Sir /Madam, I want to join IGNOU after my 12th Commerce. I am financially weak and I will do job after my 12th so I want to continue my study with IGNOU. I would like to know that how can I apply for B.Com course? Kindly tell me the fee of this course also.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and fee structure of M.Com course in IGNOU?
  2. Does IGNOU offer BCom(H) course?
  3. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  6. Fee structure of BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University?
  9. Fee structure of BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore? -- [New]
  10. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  11. Procedure followed to do LLB through correspondence? Admission procedure and fee structure to apply?
  12. What is the admission procedure for LLB from IGNOU?
  13. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  14. Entrance exam available to study LLB in Mumbai University for BCom student? Admission procedure, fee structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates of LLB entrance exam?
  15. How to pass B.Com from IGNOU with good marks?
  16. Possibility to study MBA(Business Process Management) after completing BCom? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  18. Fee structure of B.A. course in IGNOU?
10th March 2018, 05:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study and fee structure of B.Com course in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir /Madam, I want to join IGNOU after my 12th Commerce. I am financially weak and I will do job after my 12th so I want to continue my study with IGNOU. I would like to know that how can I apply for B.Com course? Kindly tell me the fee of this course also.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations in any stream are eligible to join the BCom course in IGNOU. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates can apply online or contact the IGNOU Study Centre for the admission to the BCom course. The fee for the BCom course is Rs 6,000 in IGNOU. Candidates can study the course in distance mode either in English or Hindi medium. The IGNOU website link is given Click Here
11th March 2018, 10:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study and fee structure of B.Com course in IGNOU?

Procedure to pursue B.Com course in IGNOU and Fee Structure of the course:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this B.Com course from IGNOU is as follows.

<> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

<> Or else, candidates who are not done with their 12th Class and who have completed their Bachelor's Preparatory Programme (BPP) of the unviersity are also eligible to apply for this B.Com course from IGNOU.

<> The overall fee for this B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) course is Rs.6,000/- and I have provided a link where you may find the required details.

Click here for Eligibility

Click here for Fee Details

There are January and July Academic sections for doing this B.Com course and you are required to apply for this course from its official website. Hence, I would suggest you to keep going through its official website for getting latest notices and whenever there are new notifications you can then apply for the course.

Program Coordinator - 011-29573032
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?