1st September 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?

What is the procedure for taking admission into agriculture diploma in andrhra pradesh ? I wanna do diploma in agriculture

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  4. Institutes/Colleges for Diploma in Agriculture in Madhya Pradesh?
  5. List of some private medical colleges which are recognized by MCI and offer MBBS at low fee?
  6. Procedure to get admission in EAMCET after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Karnataka? I want to do engineering in Hyderabad
  7. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 4084 rank in EAMCET?
  8. What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?
  9. List of M.Pharm colleges in Warangal in Hyderabad?
  10. Colleges in Mumbai offering business management course?
  11. Which are the best colleges for M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  12. How can Admission into BSc Agriculture? got 13199 rank in EAMCET
  13. List of top 20 colleges in Hyderabad for M.Pharmacy through GPAT entrance exam?
  14. What is Agriculture BSc counseling date in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Procedure for getting admission in Engineering colleges in Haryana after 10+2 from Andhra Pradesh Board through AIEEE?
  16. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  17. How can I get information regarding distance education diploma in EEE in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. List of top colleges for CA in Hyderabad
4th September 2014, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?

To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear for the Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam (CEEP) which is conducted in the month of May every year.

To be eligible to appear for the entrance exam, you must have completed your 10th standard from a recognised board.

After qualifying the entrance exam, a counselling will be held, based on your rank and the branch, colleges you have chosen, a seat will be allotted to you in a particular diploma college. Then, you can take admission in the college where you have been allotted a seat and then you can pursue the diploma course in agriculture.
29th June 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?

When will conduct the common entrance exam tell me please
16th August 2015, 12:28 AM
DSP@1

The eligibility criteria for taking admission in diploma are as follows..

*Candidate must have completed his 10th standard.

*Candidate must possess minimum of 35% of marks in his 10th.

*Candidate age must be between 16-18 years..

If you are eligible then apply for the entrance test called poly-cet in Andhra pradesh..

If you clear the exam you will under go web counselling there you have to choose Agriculture stream.

Once the allotments are done then you will be given within one of the colleges which you have applied..
20th May 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I HAD COMPLETED 10TH CLASS MY GPA\=8.5 IAM ELIGIBLE FO9R DIPLOMA IN AGRICULTURE
31st July 2018, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in agriculture diplomo without writing a exam poly cet
25th May 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me how many agricultural diploma colleges in andrapradesh
16th June 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have to study polytechnic in agriculture now admessios are available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?