10th February 2012, 04:59 PM
sachinnair

Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune

am a 12th commerce student in cbse and am interested to study computer it
so which is the best one to select whether bca or bba and which college in pune to get the things.

thanks
sachin

4th June 2012, 03:33 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune

hi,

BBA Stands for the Bachelor of Business Administration. And BCA stands for the Bachelor of Computer Application.

Students having Commerce in your 12TH can go for BBA.
Students having Science in your 12TH can go for BCA .

BBA graduates have different sector like HR,finance, Marketing, Consultancy and Banking.

After BBA you can join MBA Degree it is also important .

After completing BCA they are going to the IT field or they can go for MCA degree.
or you can do any job on BCA also.

so these are the difference only Commerce students follow the BBA Course and Science students follow the BCA course.

Thank you
4th June 2012, 03:41 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune

Is BCA a better course than BBA -

Firstly I have to inform you that Both these courses are good and Both these courses are different Scope and both are form different Areas, BBA is the Management degree course and BCA is the computer Degree course, So you have to choose courses according to your Interest.

To apply for Both these courses you need to complete your 12Th examination from a Recognised Board and scored at least Minimum 50% marks.

For BCA You must have study Maths in your 12Th examination only then you will get admission in top Colleges. But for BBA you need to complete your 12Th in any discipline from a recognised University.

So, Its your Duty to choose best course for you. If you wants to make your career bright in computer field then BCA is the good course But if you want to make your Career in Management Field the You have to Opt BBA Course. But I have clearly Informed you that the career after both these courses was not good Because after completing these courses you will not find the Good jobs, If you have placed from the college then its good for you Otherwise if you will search the job after completing this course then you will not get more than 10 k to 15 K per month, So after completing these courses, you have to go with Master degree course in the same field, If you have choose BBA then you have to go with MBA in future and If you have select the BCA Course Now then please complete your MCA Course after this course and after completing Master degree course you will definitely get good jobs in Top Companies.

So, Please think Properly and then choose best course according to your Interest Only then you will get success in your Career, According to me Both these courses are good, But you have to choose Any one Course according to your Interest.
4th June 2012, 07:06 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in computers then go for the BCA as this course is a specialization in the Computers & provide you a bachelors degree for the same.After BCA you can go for the MBA & get a higher remuneration with different MNCs.

The colleges In Pune that offer BCA are as under-

1. Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce

2. Choice Institute of Management (CIM)

3. Jaikranti College of Computer Science and Management Studies

4. Lords School of Management

5. Poona college of Arts Science & commerce

6. Symbiosis Institute Of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)
18th June 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with science stream.is bba is better for me.
29th November 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

hey.. i have passed 12th with commerce stream with only 54% CAN i take admission in bca pune college
28th May 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

which stream is best in
bba
5th June 2017, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 12 th with science stream and I got 65% in 12th maharastra state exam and I got 67 marks in pcm in cet and 68 marks in con in same exam can I take admission in bca in MIT or bhartya viday bharti pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?