4th January 2016, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering external B.Tech course to Diploma holder in Karnataka?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my Diploma in Mechatronics at Dharwad, Karnataka. So I want to study further B.Tech. So I want to know about the colleges which provides us to learn B.Tech externally in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  2. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  3. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Correspondence colleges which offer B.Tech to Computer Technology Diploma holder?
  5. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  6. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  7. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course?
  8. Colleges offering part time diploma course in Ernakulam for AC Mechanic ITI Holder?
  9. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  10. Colleges offering Distance Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Karnataka?
  11. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  12. List of diploma colleges offering Bridge course in Tool & Die Maker?
  13. How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?
  14. Best universities in Kerala to complete MSc External?
  15. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  16. How can I do external degree while working in a reputed construction company after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
12th January 2016, 12:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering external B.Tech course to Diploma holder in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my Diploma in Mechatronics at Dharwad, Karnataka. So I want to study further B.Tech. So I want to know about the colleges which provides us to learn B.Tech externally in Karnataka?
List of the best lateral entry college in Karnataka:-

Ghousia College of Engineering
Address : Ramanagaram, Bangalore, Karnataka
Phone: 080-7271353 / 27273577 / 7273476

National Institute of Technology, Karnataka
Address : NH 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Mangalore
Karnataka 575025, Phone : 0824 247 4000

Sahyadri College of Engineering & Management
Address : Sahyadri Campus, Adyar,, Mangaluru
Karnataka 575007, Phone : 0824 227 7333

University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering
Address : K R Circle, Dr Ambedkar Veedhi
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, Phone : 080 2296 1803

Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Address : LBS Rd, 13 Sadashiv Peth,Next to Alka Talkies
Pune, Maharashtra 411030, Phone : 020 2440 7100

Excel College of Higher Education
Address : 153, Second Floor Raghuleela Mall, Opp. Vashi Station
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703, Phone : 099873 01475

Mumbai Institute Of Information Technology
Address : Station Rd, Sector 11, Shanti Nagar, Mira Road East
MIRA Rd, Maharashtra 401107, Phone : 022 6561 2883

Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University
Address : Loha Road,Vishnupuri, Nanded, Maharashtra 431606
Phone : 02462 229242

Walchand College of Engineering
Address: Vishrambag, Sangli, Maharashtra
Phone : 0233 2300383
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?