3rd August 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Mass and Communication course in Chandigarh?

Hello everyone, please tell me about the colleges which taught Mass and Communication in Graduation anywhere in Chandigarh. I want to make my career in Journalism. So after my 12th I choose to study Mass and Communication. Kindly tell me the colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Mass and Communication course in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Kolkata?
  3. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  4. List of top 5 PG colleges in Mumbai Offering Mass Communication Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges in DU offering Mass Communication course at Masters Level?
  6. List of reputed colleges offering M.A.(Mass Communication) in India? Details of this course?
  7. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  8. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  9. List of colleges offering Diploma in Civil Engineering in Chandigarh
  10. List of colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of the colleges offering B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? Can I join FTII after this course?
  12. List of colleges or universities for doing M.Phil in Mass Communication?
  13. Names of the top 10 colleges offering UG in mass communication? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of Colleges under Delhi University offering MA in Mass Communications?
  15. Should I choose MSc in EVS or Mass Communication? List of the colleges offering the course?
  16. Top Colleges for Mass Communication course at Under Graduate level in India?
  17. Which colleges are offering mass communication degree course in Kerala?
  18. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication?
10th August 2018, 11:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Mass and Communication course in Chandigarh?

You can contact following colleges in Chandigarh:

- Chandigarh University, sahibzada ajit singh nagar mohali, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar (Mohali)

- Dayanand College of Communication & Management
Sector 27, Chandigarh

- School Of Communication Studies, Panjab University
Sector 14, Chandigarh

- Institute For Dev & Communication, Sector 22, Chandigarh

- Institute for Development And Communication
Sector 38 Road, Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?