23rd February 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir,
Which are the colleges should I prefer to study Mass Communication in Abroad?
What is the procedure for admission? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. List of colleges of PG Mass Communication course in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  3. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  5. List of top 5 PG colleges in Mumbai Offering Mass Communication Degree?
  6. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
  7. List of colleges in DU offering Mass Communication course at Masters Level?
  8. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  9. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  10. Top 10 colleges in Delhi and rest of India offering bachelors degree in Mass Communication? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam?
  11. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  12. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  13. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  14. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  16. List of the colleges offering B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? Can I join FTII after this course?
  17. Universities offering PhD in Mass Communication in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
22nd October 2017, 04:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Which are the colleges should I prefer to study Mass Communication in Abroad?
What is the procedure for admission? Kindly let me know asap.

List of colleges offering Mass Communication in abroad is given below;

Texas State University - Official Website

The University of Queensland - Official Website

Curtin University, Malaysia - Official Website

Iowa State University - Official Website

University of Hertfordshire - Official Website

Northumbria University - Official Website

Kent State University - Official Website

For taking admission in abroad universities, candidates have to clear the English language test such as TOEFL or IELTS for the admission. It is also required to clear examinations like SAT or ACT for the admission to the abroad universities. Candidates can apply online for the admission. They can also apply for admission through an educational consultant. They have to apply to the universities with the necessary documents for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?