12th November 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication?

Hello sir, I have completed graduation in mass Communication from EDC Cotton College and now want to do Master degree in Mass communication from another reputed universities of North-East. Please provide me the list of best universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  4. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  5. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  6. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  8. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  9. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  10. List of colleges or universities for doing M.Phil in Mass Communication?
  11. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  12. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  13. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  14. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  15. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  16. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D course in North India? Is there any university offers Ph.D degree(In Journalism & Mass Communication) in Rajastan(In English Language)?
  18. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
13th November 2016, 05:13 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed graduation in mass Communication from EDC Cotton College and now want to do Master degree in Mass communication from another reputed universities of North-East. Please provide me the list of best universities.

The list of best colleges of Northeast to study Masters in Mass Communication is given below;

North-Eastern Hill University - Website Link

Gauhati University - Website Link

Assam University - Website Link

Tezpur University - Website Link

Mizoram University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?