1st March 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

List of companies sponsored B.Tech program to Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Sir, I need to know the companies who sponsor diploma in Mechanical Engineering completed students for Higher Studies, I mean B.Tech. Please kindly list out those companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  2. BTech or BBA(H) which correspondence course to do for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
  4. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for an Internship being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Odisha?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job as engineer with good salary after completion of diploma?
  7. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Punjab? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities through Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  11. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  12. List of companies for B.E(mechanical engineer) situated in Thane location?
  13. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  14. What is the starting salary of Mechanical Engineer? And which company are giving the internship opportunity for Mechanical students?
  15. List of companies for three month training for a Diploma Mechanical candidate
  16. Is internship sponsored if we get in companies while studying B.Tech Mining in IIT, Kharagpur?
  17. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in future
  18. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
14th March 2018, 09:50 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies sponsored B.Tech program to Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Lists of colleges offer B.Tech course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering completed students are:-

Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Hyderabad
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
VIT University, Vellore
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore
GITAM Institute of Technology, Visakhapatnam
Amity University, Gurgaon
MIT School of Engineering, Pune
Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
KIIT School of Engineering, Bhubaneswar
Chennai Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?