17th June 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?

sir i passed diploma in mechanical engineering from West Bengal. please send me information about the company or industries who are recruit diploma mechanical trainee/diploma mechanical engineer eastern portion of India. my email address [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies hiring ECE candidates?
  2. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  3. Which companies are hiring freshers after doing B.E in Mechanical?
  4. Any other Aeronautical Engineering companies other than HAL, TANEJA, Pawan Helicopters?
  5. Which companies are hiring B.Tech ECE fresher girls candidate?
  6. List of Electronics Companies that are hiring Freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
  8. List of Companies in Delhi hiring the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Are there any companies hiring freshers in May? Can I get the lost of the companies? I have completed B.Tech with 80% and inter with 95%
  10. Names of the companies hiring CSE students?
  11. How can I join IT companies after doing Diploma in Mechanical?
  12. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  13. List of Top companies which offer recruitment for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student
  14. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  15. Pharmaceutical companies in India offering jobs to Bioinformatics students? IT companies hiring M.Sc (Bioinformatics)?
  16. List of Core Companies for the candidates of Mechanical stream?
  17. List of electronics and communication private companies hiring freshers in Kerala?
  18. Working on direct payroll in Airtel or Reliance without experience?
17th June 2015, 02:44 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?

Yes, After diploma course in mechanical Engineering you can be hired by many companies but for this you have to appear on Campus which is going to be organized in the college campus.

Normally in The campus there are 3 to 4 rounds like Written test, Introduction , Group Discussion ,At last PI.

The list of best companies where normally mechanical Engineering wish to get hired :

APPLE

AVIADVIGATEL

BYSTRONIC

CONTINUUM

E C H WILL

GE AVIATION

KIROV PLANT

FORD MOTOR COMPANY

MICROSOFT

PILOTFISH

STANTEC

NASA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?