9th August 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

List of PG Diploma courses in Medical field for M.Sc in Physics degree holder?

I doing my final year msc physics ,i m interested to medical oriented courses after my post graduation ,could you please give me a list of pg diploma courses in medical field offered for msc physics graduates .... waiting for reply .....

Related Questions:
  1. Can an M.Sc(Physics) degree holder, study medical related courses? How may I get details about the course and the corresponding college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  2. Courses available in Medical field for diploma holder in Medical Lab Technician?
  3. What can I do after intermdiate other than engineering?
  4. List of the courses to do in medical field after completion of B.E in ECE
  5. List of the courses I need to take for NASA or ISRO? What are the career options available if I do MSc in Physics?
  6. What are the jobs available after MSc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Recognized correspondence courses available in Nagpur in the field of Management, Marketing and Personnel for a diploma holder in engineering?
  8. Can I do B.sc in Physics after MBBS or MD without Maths in +2?
  9. List of courses can be done after completing M.Sc(Physics)?
  10. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  11. PG Diploma in Medical field after B.Sc(Computer science)?
  12. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  13. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  14. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
  15. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  16. List of MSc Medical Physics Colleges?
  17. How to do Msc Physics from BHU? What is the syllabus? List of the colleges for MSc in Haryana, Faridabad, Agra and Mathura?
  18. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
1st July 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of PG Diploma courses in Medical field for M.Sc in Physics degree holder?

Please tell me any job oriented diploma course after m.sc microbiology.
25th March 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of PG Diploma courses in Medical field for M.Sc in Physics degree holder?

How do i know the date of entrance exam for medical physics in anna university
4th July 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

List of Total private Msc medical physics colleges in tamilnadu
30th May 2021, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I doing my final year msc physics ,i m interested to medical oriented courses after my post graduation ,could you please give me a list of pg diploma courses in medical field offered for msc physics graduates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?