4th January 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

List of good companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Mechanical student? Is it necessary to study further after B.Tech?

Hello Sir,
Actually presently I am doing B.Tech from GLA University. I want to know how much scope of B.Tech in India? Please tell me the name of good companies which are in India for me. Is further study is necessary after B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering for getting job?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  2. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  5. Are there any companies offering internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical
  6. List of companies which offers Inplant Training in Karnataka for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  7. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  8. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  9. List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?
  10. List of companies offering recruitment for Chemical Engineers?
  11. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  12. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  14. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  15. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Higher studies options after mechanical engineering btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
12th January 2016, 05:27 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of good companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Mechanical student? Is it necessary to study further after B.Tech?

Mechanical Engineering has good scope in the current situation in the field of Engineering. In addition to your course, some add on software or hardware course will be useful in getting job in the core field of your Engineering. CADD, Catia are some fo the software courses available in the market. You can write GATE to get into PSU's and if you are interested in Software industry, then you can try for Elitmus and Amcat.
14th January 2016, 09:41 PM
GraphicDesiner

Default Re: List of good companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Mechanical student? Is it necessary to study further after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Actually presently I am doing B.Tech from GLA University. I want to know how much scope of B.Tech in India? Please tell me the name of good companies which are in India for me. Is further study is necessary after B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering for getting job?
No it is not necessary to do further study after B.tech to get good jobs,
If you have interested to do further study then you have opportunity to study M.tech from one of the best colleges, But As my Knowledge you could get job easily in good company after doing B.tech with good marks.

List of Companies offer job to Mechanical Students:

1)L&T
2)Ford
3)Godrej
4)Thermax
5)Tata Group
6)TVS
7)Caterpillar
8)Siemens
9)Kirloskar
10)Suzlon

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?