4th January 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Difference between B.Sc(Electronics) and B.Tech(Electronics)?

Sir/Madam,
I would like to know the difference between B.Sc(Electronics) and B.Tech(Electronics). Kindly tell me about the difference between them.
With Regards-
Asokan

11th January 2016, 11:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Difference between B.Sc(Electronics) and B.Tech(Electronics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I would like to know the difference between B.Sc(Electronics) and B.Tech(Electronics). Kindly tell me about the difference between them.
With Regards-
Asokan
The key difference is that B.Tech Electronics students study the subject more in detail than a B.Sc Electronics student. The other thing is that, B.Sc is a 3 year course and B.Tech is a 4 year course. B.Tech covers designing, manufacturing and using of electronic equipment and B.Sc deals with more of theoretical knowledge. These are all some of the main differences. The job opportunities for the B.Tech student is high than a B.Sc student and salary is also higher for B.Tech student.
12th January 2016, 02:11 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Difference between B.Sc(Electronics) and B.Tech(Electronics)?

B.Sc Electronics and B.Tech Electronics are almost same but the thing is the depth of knowledge exists in B.Tech Electronics. B.Sc is a 3 year course but B.tech is a 4 year course and that is why it has some additional advantage to get degree in B.Tech. Project is done for one semester and that is why B.Tech have a lot practical experience than B.Sc students.
14th January 2016, 09:52 PM
GraphicDesiner

Smile Re: Difference between B.Sc(Electronics) and B.Tech(Electronics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
With Regards-
Asokan
Both B.Tech and B.Sc courses have their own advantages and scope, If you want to do M.SC further then you should choose B.SC

Both B.Tech and B.Sc covers same topics but the key difference is that If you choose B.Tech then you need to study each topic in depth compared to BSc.

And B. Tech is for four years and B.Sc is for three years.
B.Tech in electronics is more practical whereas B.Sc in electronics is concerned with the theoretical and application of instruments and their process.

And the final decision is up to you.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?