27th June 2016, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

List of Government affiliated colleges in West Bengal to study B.E. for a candidate with 22000 rank in JEE Main?

Respected Sir,
I have got 22000 rank in JEE Main and I want to do B.E. anywhere in West Bengal. Kindly tell me which are the Government affiliated colleges available where I can get admission with this rank? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Possibility to get admission in top colleges of West Bengal and Pune with 63 marks in JEE main
  3. Getting admission in polytechnic colleges of west Bengal through jexpo
  4. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  5. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  6. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  7. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  9. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Can I get admission to study in West Bengal if secured 92000 rank in JEE Main and 62% in 12th BSEB?
  11. List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
  12. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  15. List of best Government affiliated Engineering colleges for an SC candidate who has scored 38 marks in JEE Main and secured 75% in 12th?
  16. List of colleges in West Bengal affiliated to AIEEE? How much rank is required for admission?
  17. List of colleges of West Bengal affiliated to AIEEE? Rank required for admission in those colleges?
  18. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
27th June 2016, 07:33 AM
onemdindus

Default Re: List of Government affiliated colleges in West Bengal to study B.E. for a candidate with 22000 rank in JEE Main?

List of Government affiliated colleges in West Bengal to study B.E. for a candidate with 22000 rank in JEE Main

National Institute of Technology ,Durgapur

Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology ,Shibpur

Faculty of Engineering and Technology- Jadavpur University ,North 24Parganas

Kalyani Government Engineering College ,Nadia

Indian Institute of Technology ,Kharagpur.

Haldia Institute of Technology ,Haldia

Heritage Institute of Technology ,Kolkata

Techno India College of Technology ,SaltLake

Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology,Kolkata
27th June 2016, 10:08 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government affiliated colleges in West Bengal to study B.E. for a candidate with 22000 rank in JEE Main?

List of Government affiliated colleges in West Bengal to study B.E.:-

Aliah University

Bengal Institute of Technology and Management

Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya

Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute

Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology

Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology

Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology.
27th June 2016, 03:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

The top 10 engineering colleges in West Bengal are as follows:-

Jadavpur university

SIT Calcutta, West Bengal university of Technology

Bengal Engineering and Science University

Calcutta University

Marine Engineering and Research Institute

Institute of Jute Technology

Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology

Institute of Engineering and Management

Heritage Institute of Technology

Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology
27th June 2016, 06:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have got 22000 rank in JEE Main and I want to do B.E. anywhere in West Bengal. Kindly tell me which are the Government affiliated colleges available where I can get admission with this rank? Please tell me asap.
As per your rank, you can apply for below given colleges in West Bengal.

Institute of Engineering and Management, College of Management
Contact No.: 33 - 23578908
Address :Management House, D-1, Sector-V, Saltlake Electronics Complex PIN - 700091

B.P. Poddar Institute of Management & Technology
Contact No.: 33 - 25739608,25739401
Address :137,V.I.P. Road, Poddar Vihar Pin-700052.

Meghnad Saha Institute Of Technology
Contact No.: 33 - 24431032,30943462
Address :Madurdaha, Beside NRI Complex, Uchhepota, PIN - 700150

St. Thomas' College of Engineering & Technology
Contact No.: 33 - 24481081,24482914
Address :4, Diamond, Harbour Road, Kidderpore PIN - 700023
22nd August 2016, 06:39 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

hello friend
As per your rank it will be a little tough to get govt affiliated university for B.E. But anyways i have few names for you to go through

LIST OF COLLEGES :

1.Aliah University, Kolkata
2.Bengal Institute of technology and management, Snatiniketan
3.Vidhan Chandra Krishi Biswa Vidyalaya ,Nadia
4.Central Mechanical research Institute, Durgapur
5.Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology
6.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?