2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering B.Tech(Industrial Engineering & Management) in Madhya Pradesh

I am interested to do B.Tech in Industrial Engineering & Management. Can I know which are the institutes available for this course in Madhya Pradesh? I belongs to Bhopal. So, I want to know about the institutes in Madhya Pradesh. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which government college in MP give admission through AIEEE?
  2. Which college will I get in Indore after scoring 50 marks in MP PET exam?
  3. Central universities or colleges that offer B.Ed in Indore? -- [New]
  4. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
  5. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th and ITI holder? List of institutes in Madhya Pradesh?
  6. In which college can I get M.Phil in biotech in gwalior and kanpur?
  7. List of engineering colleges (University)available in Madhya Pradesh, offering BE degree with electrical engineering to diploma students?
  8. Best colleges for mechanical branch in MP after completing diploma? I am preparing for LET
  9. How to study MSc in computer science through distance learning?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Botany) in Madhya Pradesh?
  11. How many government agriculture colleges are there in MP?
  12. List of the colleges offering MFC course in Madhya Pradesh?
  13. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  14. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  15. How many colleges are there in MP for Wildlife Photography?
  16. Date of online application of PET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?
  18. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
3rd September 2016, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering B.Tech(Industrial Engineering & Management) in Madhya Pradesh

List of Institutes offering B.Tech (Industrial Engineering & Management) course in Madhya Pradesh are mentioned below :-

-->SGBM Institute of Technology  
Address: Bineki Patan Road, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482002
Phone: 099263 03231

--> Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
Address: Airport Bypass Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462036
Phone: 0755 273 4913

--> Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science
Address: 23 Sir M. Visvesvaraya Marg, Vallabh Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452003
Phone: 0731 254 8335
3rd September 2016, 11:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering B.Tech(Industrial Engineering & Management) in Madhya Pradesh

List of colleges in Madhya Pradesh offering Bachelor of Technology in Industrial Engineering and Management:

Jabalpur Engineering College, Madhya Pradesh

Ujjain Engineering College, Madhya Pradesh

Bansal Institute of Science and Technology Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Institute of Engineering Technology Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Shri Ram College of Engineering and Management Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?