2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Tech(Industrial Engineering & Management) course?

I am studying B.Tech in the field of Industrial Engineering and Management. I am in my 2nd semester. Kindly let me know about the jobs which are available for me. I want to know about the types of jobs for which I am eligible to get after my B.Tech. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Com(Advertising & Brand Management)?
  2. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management?
  3. What kind of jobs are available for B.E.(Information Science & Engineering) candidate?
  4. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Home Management)?
  5. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in Disaster Management course? Eligibility to study for B.Com student?
  6. What kind of jobs are available in India for a candidate through B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course?
  7. What kind of jobs are available for M.E.(Embedded Systems) 2nd year candidate?
  8. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  9. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. What are the jobs available in BSNL for a Engineering candidate(E&C) and the eligibility criteria for those jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through M.E.(Water Resources Engineering)?
  12. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Com(E-Commerce)?
  13. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech for Electrical Engineer?
  14. Which kind of government jobs i can look for after studying Lab Management course?
  15. Jobs for fresher Engineer with MBA from Coventry University, UK?
  16. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Database Administration course? -- [New]
  17. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for MBA(Health Care Management) candidate?
  18. What kind of jobs are available for B.A.(Economics) candidate?
3rd September 2016, 11:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Tech(Industrial Engineering & Management) course?

As you have completed your B.Tech in Industrial Engineering and Management hence you can work as:

Management Engineer

Egronomist

Operation Analyst

Quality Engineer

You can also work on these projects:

Designing the admissions procedure at a hospital

Performing Motion and Time studies

Simulation Moulding

Developing a supplier quality program

Teaching Industrial Engineering Colleges
4th September 2016, 01:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Tech(Industrial Engineering & Management) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying B.Tech in the field of Industrial Engineering and Management. I am in my 2nd semester. Kindly let me know about the jobs which are available for me. I want to know about the types of jobs for which I am eligible to get after my B.Tech. Please tell me asap.

The Graduate Engineers find various job opportunities in private and government sectors. The candidates can work as Plant Engineer, Process Engineer, Industrial Manager, Management Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Engineer etc. Most of the engineering and manufacturing companies offer jobs to the Industrial Engineers. Some of the companies names and websites are given below;

TATA Motors - Website Link
TATA Steel - Website Link
Reliance Industries - Website Link
Maruti Suzuki - Website Link
ONGC - Website Link
ISRO - Website Link
DRDO - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?