2nd September 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for B.Sc(Psychology) in Kingston College of Science?

I want to get an information that how much seats are there in Kingston College of Science for B.Sc(Psychology) course. Please let me know about the seats asap. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of B.Sc(Psychology) in Kingston College of Science? Is it an Autonomous college?
  2. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  3. College in which I can get admitted after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Brainware Group of Institutions, Camellia Institute or Technology and Kingston Engineering College?
  4. Which college can I take admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is better between Brainware Group of Institutions, Camellia Institute of Technology and Kingston Engineering College?
  5. Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for M.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many seats available in St.Xaviers college for graduation in science?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  8. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  9. How many seats are there in government polytechnic college in West Bengal 2017? -- [New]
  10. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  11. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  12. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  13. How many seats are available for MSc(Maths) in Rajabazar Science College?
  14. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial & Production Engineering in SLIET,Punjab?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
  16. Details about Fee Structure of M.Pharm course in AP State?
  17. Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?
  18. Cut off marks for admission in B.Com in Stella Maris of 2016 session
3rd September 2016, 10:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for B.Sc(Psychology) in Kingston College of Science?

The number of seats available for B.Sc. (Psychology) course in Kingston College of Science are 30. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. (Psychology) course, you must have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum 45% aggregate marks from a recognised board. The duration of B.Sc. (Psychology) course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?