25th July 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?

Friends,
I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from HP Board of Technical Education. May I have a list of institutes offering admission to B.E Civil Engineering on Diploma basis in Himachal Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  3. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for government jobs in Himachal Pradesh? I have done diploma(Civil engineering) under VIEP programme
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to do B.Tech in Himachal Pradesh after completion polytechincal course in Computer Science engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  8. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Physical Education in Himachal Pradesh
  11. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  12. Information about BSc Engineering? I am a diploma Holder
  13. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  14. List of students passed IBPS exam in Himachal pradesh?
  15. Which company can offer me opportunity for training in Germany or Australian countries?
  16. List of Government colleges which offer MDS in Himachal Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
26th July 2015, 02:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?

List of Institutes offer B.E (Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh:

>> Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology
Ph. No: 088945 19999, 098160 99552
Address: Vidyanagar, Shahpur, Distt.Kangra, HP-176223
http://www.hiet.co.in

>> Dev Bhumy Institute of Engineering and Technology (DBIET)
Ph. No: +91 9805045103, +91 8894292236, +91 9805045104
Address: Near Tahliwal Industrial Area, Haroli, Distt.Una, Himachal Pradesh
http://dbgi.org.in

>> Vaishno College of Engineering
Ph. No: 0189 323 3400
Address: Kandwal Damtal Road, Thapkor, Himachal Pradesh-176403
http://www.vaishno.edu.in

>> Green Hills Engineering College
Ph. No: 01792 646 771
Address: Nahan Road, Gandhigram, Kumarhatti P.O.Baholi, Solan, Himachal Pradesh-173229
http://engineer-001-site1.smarterasp.net
26th July 2015, 09:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from HP Board of Technical Education. May I have a list of institutes offering admission to B.E Civil Engineering on Diploma basis in Himachal Pradesh?
List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh:-

1. IITT College of Engineering, Trilokpur Road, Kala Amb, Distt. Sirmour (H.P.)

2. Green Hills Engineering College, Gandhi gram, Kumarhatti, Nahan Road, P.O. Bohli,Distt. Solan (HP)

3. L.R. Institute of Engineering & Technology, Village Jabli-Kyar, P.O. Oachghat, Sultanpur Road, Distt. Solan. (H.P.)

4. T.R. Abhilashi Memorial Institute of Engg. & Technology, Tanda, P.O Balt, Distt. Mandi (H.P )

5. Shiva Institute of Engineering & Technology, Village Luhanoo Kanaitan, P.O. Chandpur, Tehsil Sadar, Distt. Bilaspur (H.P)

6. SIRDA Institute of Engineering and Emerging Technology , Tarot, P.O. Kanaid, Tehsil Sundernagar, Distt. Mandi (H.P)

7. MIT College of Engineering & Management, Village Ganoh Rajputan, P.O. Bani, Tehsil Barsar, Distt. Hamirpur. (H.P. )

8. Himalayan Institute of Engineering & Technology, Near Saketi, Sadhaura Road, Kala Amb, Tehsil Nahan, Distt. Sirmour

9. K.C Educational and Social Welfare Society’s Group of Research & Professional Institutes, VPO. Pandoga Uparla, Tehsil &Distt. Una (H.P)

10. Bells Institute of Management & Technology, Knowledge City, Mehli, Shimla

11. Dev Bhoomi Institute of Engineering & Technology , Village Chandpur, P.O. Palkwah, Tehsil Haroli, Distt. Una. (H.P)

12. Himachal Institute of Engg. & Technology , Vidyanagar, Shahpur, Kangra (HP)

13. Vaishno College of Engineering, Village Thapkour, P.O. Badhroya, Tehsil Nurpur, Kangra, (H.P)

14. Abhilashi Group of Institutions (School of Engineering) , Chail Chowk, Tehsil Chachyiot, Distt. Mandi (H.P)

15. Himachal Institute of Technology,Rampur Ghat Road, Paonta Sahib, Distt. Sirmour (HP)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?