3rd November 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

List of the top recognize institutes along with their web-address for design and fine arts course?

I want list of top and recognise designe and fine arts institutes with web sites.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Top 3 institutes in MP for degree in Fine Arts?
  2. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  3. Which stream should I choose after passing 10th to become an interior designer
  4. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Punjab and Haryana?
  5. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  6. How should I attend BFA entrance?
  7. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  8. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of institutes offering correspondence Bachelor of Fine Arts in Uttar Pradesh?
  10. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  11. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  12. About BFA College. Will I get into JJIAA?
  13. What are the basic requirements for admission in Interior Designing graduation? -- [New]
  14. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Delhi and Bhopal?
  15. List of institutes offering fine arts short term courses in Ferozpur areas or near by? Suggest some other suitable option for me. I have done M.Sc(Fashion Designing) after my B.A(Arts) degree
  16. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  17. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  18. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
14th March 2012, 08:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the top recognize institutes along with their web-address for design and fine arts course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want list of top and recognise designe and fine arts institutes with web sites.
please reply soon..

Following are the list of top Institutes, along with their link, offering courses in Fine Arts and Design:

International Institute of Fine Arts
Amity School of Fine Arts
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Fine Arts
College of Arts – Delhi University
Faculty of Visual Arts – Banaras Hindu University
Tecnia Institute of Art and Design
12th January 2013, 09:29 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of the top recognize institutes along with their web-address for design and fine arts course?

hi,,,

List of the top recognize institutes along with their web-address for design and fine arts course

1.tecnia inst. of art & design

2.amity school of fine arts

3.banaras hindu univ.

4.bharti vidyapeeth coll. of fine arts

5.international inst. of fine arts

6.coll. of arts-delhi univ.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?